Application are invited from the intending candidates for filling up the following sanctioned vacant posts are lying vacant in the Office of the Treasury Officer, Tinsukia Treasury Establishment. The applications must be submitted in the standard form of application as published in the Assam Gazette in part-IX along with the supporting documents of Educational Qualification and other testimonials etc.[table id=2 /]
1.Candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India. Caste /Tribe certificate issued by the competent authority must be accompanied with the application.
3. Age: Minimum 18 (Eighteen) and Max 38 years for General candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC, ST(P) and ST(H)) candidates as on 01/01/2017. Age proof supporting documents must be submitted along with the application.
4. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
5. Candidates for the post of – Junior Accounts Assistant will have to appear in a written examination comprising General English, General Mathematics and General Knowledge of 100 Marks each subject. Qualifying candidates will have to appear in computer test.
6. Candidates for the post of Grade IV (peon) will have to appear in Oral interview.
7. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to appointing Authority that they will abide by the New Pension Scheme rule of the Govt. vide Finance Deptt. Letter No. BW3/03/pt-I/1 dtd. 25/01/2005 .
8. Application must be accompanied with the following
a) Self attested copies of certificate /diploma etc. in support of the Educational Qualification must be accompanied with the application.
(b) 3(three) copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application. The name of the candidates must be written on the reverse of photograph.
(c) 1 (One) self addressed envelope of 5cm x 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- only must be enclosed.
(d) Name of the Post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope.
(e) Calling letters will be dispatched by post.
(f) Incomplete/defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected.
(g) Copy of Employment Exchange registration card must be accompanied with the application.
(h) Mobile number of the candidate must be written on the top of the application form.
(i) Any loss of application/ postal delay in delivery of calling letter, the undersigned will not be held responsible.
j) The appointment shall be made after keeping the consideration of Reservation of vacancies for SC. ST(P), ST(H) and women as per Govt. guideline (k) The application must be submitted to The Treasury Officer, Tinsukia Treasury, P.O. Tinsukia, Dist. Tinsukia (Assam) 786125.
l) Last date for submission of application 10/08/2017 up to 5 P.M.
m) No application will be accepted after the last date of submission of application.
ADVERTISEMENT DETAILS: CLICK HERE