Duration: 10 MINS – Maximum marks: 10
Read following instructlons carefully.
Note: If you are new here then you should read the general instructions before start. Click on the big button given above.
1. This test conta1ns 1 sections having 10 questions.
2. Each question has 4 options one of which only one is correct.
3. You have to finish test in 10 minutes.
4. Try not to guess answer although there is no negative marking.
7. Once you start. test, you be allowed to real-tempt it but not in the leader-board. Make sure that you complete the test before you submit the test and/or close the browser.
Starting the quiz means you are agree with the following agrements
1. You have read all instructlons carefully and have understood them.
2. You agree not to chead or use unfair means in this examinatlon.
3. You understand that using unfair means of any sort for my own or someone eise’s advantage will lead to my immediate dis.gualificatlon.
4. The decision of goforcareer.com will be final in these matters and cannot be appealed.
0 of 10 questions completed
[To start the Quiz just Click on Start now button given below]
You have already completed this before. Hence you can not start it again.
Wait! We are is loading...
You have to finish following task, to start this:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- English 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question1 points
He couldn’t work __________ his illness.
(Options following, by, as)Correct
(correct answer is “following“.)
2. Question1 points
He died __________ 1270.
(Options: circa, on, outside)Correct
(correct answer is “circa“.)
3. Question1 points
He fell asleep __________ the meeting.
(Options: circa, during, off)Correct
(Correct answer is “during“)
4. Question1 points
He passed the test __________ being ill.
(Options: despite, inside, behind)Correct
(correct answer is “despite“)
5. Question1 points
He seems to be __________ my idea.
(Options: since, anti, as )Correct
(correct answer is “anti”)
6. Question1 points
He was shot __________ a professional killer.
(Options: throughout, by, against )Correct
(correct answer is “by“.)
7. Question1 points
He was the judge in the case of Gore __________ Bush.
(Options: gone, despite, versus)Correct
(correct answer is “versus“)
8. Question1 points
He’s __________ 50. He must be nearly 60 years old.
(Options: till, by, gone )Correct
(correct answer is “gone“.)
9. Question1 points
I am __________ your project. I will support it.
(Options: despite, behind, unlike )Correct
(correct answer is “behind“.)
10. Question1 points
I am writing to you __________ our latest products.
(Options: respecting, inside, cum )Correct
(correct answer is “respecting“.)