Duration: 10 MINS – Maximum marks: 10
Read following instructlons carefully.
Note: If you are new here then you should read the general instructions before start. Click on the big button given above.
1. This test conta1ns 1 sections having 10 questions.
2. Each question has 4 options one of which only one is correct.
3. You have to finish test in 10 minutes.
4. Try not to guess answer although there is no negative marking.
7. Once you start. test, you be allowed to real-tempt it but not in the leader-board. Make sure that you complete the test before you submit the test and/or close the browser.
Starting the quiz means you are agree with the following agrements
1. You have read all instructlons carefully and have understood them.
2. You agree not to chead or use unfair means in this examinatlon.
3. You understand that using unfair means of any sort for my own or someone eise’s advantage will lead to my immediate dis.gualificatlon.
4. The decision of goforcareer.com will be final in these matters and cannot be appealed.
0 of 10 questions completed
[To start the Quiz just Click on Start now button given below]
You have already completed this before. Hence you can not start it again.
Wait! We are is loading...
You have to finish following task, to start this:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- English 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question1 points
10 __________ 3 = 7.
(Options pro, against, less)Correct
(correct answer is “less“.)
2. Question1 points
2 __________ 2 = 4.
(Options: despite, plus, circa)Correct
(correct answer is “plus“.)
3. Question1 points
All __________ Mrs Jones were present.
(Options: off, save, given)Correct
(Correct answer is “save“)
4. Question1 points
Are you __________ capital punishment?
(Options: outside, pro, without)Correct
(correct answer is “pro“)
5. Question1 points
__________ rain, we’ll play tennis tomorrow.
(Options: Barring, Over, Plus )Correct
(correct answer is “Barring”)
6. Question1 points
Did you vote for or __________ the suggestion?
(Options: throughout, by, against )Correct
(correct answer is “against“.)
7. Question1 points
Everyone came __________ Angela.
(Options: by, bar, during)Correct
(correct answer is “bar“)
8. Question1 points
Everyone came __________ Andrea.
(Options: but, amid, inside )Correct
(correct answer is “but“.)
9. Question1 points
__________ the time, you ought to leave now.
(Options: Given, Astride, Cum )Correct
(correct answer is “Given“.)
10. Question1 points
He broke his leg __________ getting out of the car.
(Options: till, like, upon )Correct
(correct answer is “upon“.)