In pursuance of Election Department’s letter No. ELE.97/2013/Pt/95 dtd. 06.06.2017, applications are invited in Standard Forms as
published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following posts sanctioned by Govt. vide letter No. ELE.321/2014/20 dt. 20.03.2015 in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, & District Election Officer, Nalbari in the Pay Scale & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Rules as shown below.
Name of Post: Data Entry Operator (Grade-III)
Number of Post: 2 (Two) Nos.(UR Category)
Scale of Pay: Pay Band-2 Rs. 5200-20200 + GP- 2400 and other admissible allowances
1. Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India. Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on the 1st January 2017. Relaxation of age is admissible as per existing rules.
2. Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with an UGC/AICTE approved/recognized Diploma in Computer Science/Applications/‘O’ Level or Equivalent certificate from NIELIT or Diploma holders from Polytechnic with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from an UGC/AICTE approved/recognized institution in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering/Information Technology.
3. Desirable Condition: Candidate must have the Computer typing speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour. A certificate of typing/skill Test is needed.
4. Other Preference: Typing knowledge in language like Assamese/Bengali/Devnagari would be preferable.
5. Experience: Minimum 2 (two) years of experience in Data Entry Operation is needed.
6. Candidate already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel.
7. Mandatory particulars to be enclosed with the application are proof of Date of Birth, Mark Sheets and Pass Certificate of HSLC to Graduation, Caste Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card (in case of unemployed youth), 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photograph with name and address of the applicant written on the back side. A self addressed envelope affixing postal Stamp of Rs 10.00 shall be submitted.
8. The last date of submission of application is fixed on 31.07.2017. Incomplete and incorrect application will be rejected.
9. Candidates applying for the post of Data Entry Operator will have to appear in a Written Test and the date of written test will be intimated in due course of time. Call letter for the same shall be issued to the candidates. Successful candidates of written test for the Data Entry Operator will be called for an interview and proficiency test in computer.
10. Candidates may also mention mobile no and e-mail ID in the application.
11. The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will be abiding by the New Pension Rule of Govt. of Assam along with their Joining Report.
12. Completed application forms along with other supporting testimonials should be submitted during the office hours in the office of the undersigned on or before 31st July 2017. For further details, interested candidates may visit Personnel Branch of DC’s Office, Nalbari and website www.nalbari.nic.in
13. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.