1. The Nobel Prize was instituted by which country?
2. Sabin Award is given for the conservation of
3. The First Indian Economist who won the Nobel Prize was
A. Raja Chelliah
C. Amartya Sen
D. K N Raj
4. To integrate cultural leaders into its meetings, which one of the following gives ‘Crystal Award’?
A. Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation
B. International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
C. World Health Organization
D. World Economic Forum
5. Orange Prize is given in the field of
6. Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development, 2011 was received by
A. Ela Bhatt
B. Aruna roy
C. Arundhati Roy
D. Madav Gadgil
7. The Academy Award is also known as
A. Matthews Award
B. Oscar Award
C. BAFTA Award
D. Palm’s de Affaire
8. Who among the following is the last Indian to win the Pulitzar Prize for literature?
A. Jhumpa Lahiri
B. Siddartha Mukherjee
C. Gobind Behari Lal
D. Geeta Anand
9. In which year was Pulitzar Prize established?
10. Pulitzar Prize is awarded for outstanding work in the field of
A. Science and Technology
B. Environment Studies
C. International Understanding
D. Literature and Journalism
Although all the questions of International Awards are verified by experts, in case if you detect any error in this page then please inform us, we will update it immediately.