41. Which of the pairs is correctly matched?
(a) Republic – Head of the State is hereditary Monarch
(b) Sovereign – Constitution rests on people’s will
(c) Democratic – Constitution does not recognise legal supremacy of another country
(d) Secular – State is without any religion of its own
42. The Preamble enshrines certain ideals that were first spelt out in:
(a) the speech by Jawaharlal Nehru on the banks of Ravi when he called for Purna Swaraj
(b) the Nehru Report
(c) a resolution adopted at Karachi session of the Indian National Congress
(d) the Objectives Resolution adopted by the Constituent Assembly
43. The part of the Constitution that reflects the mind and ideals of the framers is :
(a) directive principles
(b) fundamental rights
44. Which of the following determines that the Indian Constitution is federal? [IAS 1994]
(a) A written and rigid Constitution
(b) An independent Judiciary
(c) Vesting of residuary powers with the Centre
(d) Distribution of powers between the Centre and States
45. The Indian Constitution is regarded as :
(d) federal in form and unitary in spirit
Your post has rejuvenated my interest in study and will be very helpful to go ahead one step to reach my goal. Thanks a lot.
Glad to hear this.
bohut nojona kotha xikilo
It is an awesome collection…. Tnq so much….
Very nice .we need more Gk from the constitution.