Famous International Personalities MCQs
Famous International personalities Multiple Choice Questions with answers from around the world. These MCQs with Answers on Famous personalities Quiz will help you in preparations of upcoming competitive exams, entrance test and more.
Q1. Charles Correa has distinguished himself in which of the following fields?
(D) Western Music
Q2. Cleopatra was the queen of
Q3. Late Marcel Landowski was a famous___.
(C) Tennis Player
(D) Cine Artiste
Q4. Karoline Mikkelsen was the first woman to
(A) Reach North Pole
(B) Reach South Pole
(C) Climb Mt. Everest
(D) Set foot on the moon
Q5. The life history of human malaria parasite in Anopheles was first described by
(A) Partrick Manson
(C) Ronald Ross
(D) Richard Pfeiffer
Q6. Kemal Ataturk was
(A) The first President of Independent Kenya
(B) The founder of modern Turkey
(C) Revolutionary leader of Soviet Union
(D) None of the above
Q7. David Copperfield is the name of a
(A) Famous Actor
Q8. Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin were the first to
(A) Step on the moon
(B) Circle the moon
(C) Walk in space
(D) Journey into space
Q9. The Law of Natural Selection is associated with
Q10. Michael Jackson is a distinguished person in the field of?
(A) Pop Music
- GENERAL STUDIES 2018 Buy_Now
- General Studies Paper I for Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017 in 6 Vols 2017 Edition Buy_Now
- IAS Hand Written Notes General Studies Volume III Buy_Now
- General Studies Manual Paper-1 2017 Buy_Now
- Civil Services Preliminary Examination – General Studies Paper I (2018) Buy_Now
- General Studies Paper – I 2018 : For Civil Services Preliminary Examinations First Edition Buy_Now
Although all the questions of “Famous International Personalities MCQs” are verified by experts, in case if you detect any error in this page then please inform us, we will update it as soon as possible.