GFC Current Affairs for the week – 2nd September 2017. Here are some current affairs your quiz for preparation of UPSC,IPBS,RRB,SBI PO & Clerk, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. Our Current affairs page covers various sections like banking & finance, business & economy, Indian and International affairs, defence, environment, persons and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
1. Which indian originated person appointed as Singapore’s acting president ?
A.Shri Narayana Swamy
B.Shri Suresh Kumar
C.Shri Rajesh Kumar
D.Shri J Y Pillay
2. Which group launched Ryzen Pro processors for Business Personal Computer ?
3.For Whom the central government launched a scheme called Rashtriya Vayoshri recently ?
4. Among these which country Prime minister Narendra Modi to visit ?
5 Which month is observed as National Nutrition Week recently ?
6. Which ministry got the approval of constitution of Empowered Steering Committee ?
A.Ministry of External Affairs
B.Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
C.Ministry of telecommunication
D.Ministry of Ayush Medicine
7. With Whom SAAB Ties up to Build Gripen E fighter jets in India ?
C.Ashok Leyland Group
8. Which city Annual Conference ‘Rajaswa Gyan Sangam’ held recently ?
9. Which city gets India’s first World Heritage City certificate ?
10. Which national function is observed in the month of September?
A.India’s Tourism Week
B.Fire Extinguish Week
C.National Nutrition Week
D.National Wildlife Week