Blood relation is very important for competitive exams now a days. In this section you can learn Logical Reasoning Questions based on “Blood relation” and improve your skills in order to face the interview, competitive examination and various entrance test like CAT, TET, GATE, GRE, MAT, Bank Exam, Railway Exams etc.
Practice Questions for Blood relation
Q1. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Sunny said, ‘He is the son of the only son of my mother.’ How is Sunny related to that boy?
Q2. If A is the brother of B; B is the sister of C; and C is the father of D, how D is related to A?
D.Cannot be determined
Q3. A is the son of C; C and Q are sisters; Z is the mother of Q and P is the son of Z. Which of the following statements is true?
A. P and A are cousins
B. P is the maternal uncle of A
C. Q is the maternal grandfather of A
D. C and P are sisters
Q4. Pointing to a photograph. Bajpai said, “He is the son of the only daughter of the father of my brother.” How Bajpai is related to the man in the photograph?
D. Maternal Uncle
Q5. Deepak said to Nitin, “That boy playing with the football is the younger of the two brothers of the daughter of my father’s wife.” How is the boy playing football related to Deepak?
- Objective General Knowledge 6250+Q : Chapterwise Collection of 6250+ Q Revised Edition 2015 Edition Buy_Now
- S. CHANDS ADVANCED OBJECTIVE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE REVISED EDITION Buy_Now
- Lucent’s Objective General Knowledge Buy_Now
- Objective General Knowledge Chapter Wise Collection for All Competitve Exams Buy_Now
- Objective General Knowledge Subtitle For all Competitive Exams Buy_Now
- General Studies Paper I 2017 1 Edition Buy_Now
Although all the questions of Blood relation are verified by experts, in case if you detect any error in this page then please inform us, we will update it as soon as possible.